Welcome back or welcome if you’re new here! It’s been a minute since I posted new content but I’m back! You can expect at least one new post a week here from now on!
Today I’m sharing with you a 2 bite Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Bites recipe! I’ve recently gotten back into running and let’s just say that when I run I have the appetite of 3 pandas! So I took to Pinterest as I always do and I found this recipe I’m about to share with you.
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl. I used my hands to mix everything well.
- place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes, this will make it easier for you to roll the mixture into balls.
- Roll the mixture into 9 two-bite size balls.
These can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. Here is a link to the original recipe, I found on Pinterest.
If you create this recipe i’d love to know what you think of them!
See you soon,