Hi-ya Beautiful People,
I made a recipe this week, actually I made it twice!! The first time I copied a recipe I found on Pinterest and the second time I made a few adjustments. Today, I’m here to share my version of this recipe. The original contains no peanut butter and less rice crispies.
I find that the peanut butter cuts the bitter taste of the dark chocolate and I prefer the crispy-ness of extra rice crispies. This recipe is Gluten Free, vegan, dairy free and EXTREMELY delicious!! You’ve been warned! haha
4 Ingredients Crispy PB Chocolate Cups
- 1 bag Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 TBSP Peanut Butter
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 1⁄2 cup Brown Rice Crispies
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a double broiler, melt together – dark chocolate chips, peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Fold in with a spatula the rice crispies.
- Scoop in about 1.5 TBSP of the mixture into each cupcake liner. If you want bigger cups add more and for smaller cups add less.
- Place in freezer for 20-25 minutes, remove cupcake liner & keep in the fridge to prevent melting.
Tip: For smaller portions these can easily be made in bite-size muffin pans.
It’s that easy, one bowl, 30 minutes and you’ve got yourself a snack that your whole family is sure to love! I know the whole family will love it because these were even a hit with my very picky dad! Be sure to tag me in your pictures of social media if you attempt this recipe and let me know in the comment section what you thought of them!
Sending lots of love,