Over the Weekend I had a craving for Peanut Butter Cookies but I didn’t want to make the usual ultra fatty ones that I normally make so I took to Pinterest in search of a healthier alternative and to my surprise I found a recipe to the BEST Peanut Butter Cookies I’ve EVER eaten! Are you skeptical? I sure was because the recipe claimed to be the best ever peanut butter cookies and I didn’t buy so I made them to see for myself and it wasn’t a lie! So go ahead and try them out for yourself. You most likely have all of the ingredients needed for this recipe.
Note: I made my own peanut butter using my food processor(Ninja Blender) but feel free to use any other peanut butter that you like. Remember that natural peanut butter is always healthiest!
✓ 1 Cup crunchy peanut butter. (I used a jar of roasted peanuts and made peanut butter with my food processor)
✓ 1 Cup honey
✓ 1 egg, beaten
✓ 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
✓ ½ teaspoon sea salt
✓ ½ teaspoon baking soda
✓ 2 Cups whole wheat flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine peanut butter & honey thoroughly in a bowl.
3. Stir in egg & vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl mix salt, soda & flour. Mix thoroughly.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet & mix well.
5. Shape dough into small balls and lightly press down onto a greased cookie sheet with a fork.
7. Bake for 12-13 minutes until cookies become slightly golden brown. Cookies might seem like they are too soft after 13 minutes but once they cool off they harden up a little!
*Note: Be careful to not over bake! Honey burns much more easily than sugar.
I put out new Videos Every Tuesday and Thursday, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel & make sure you don’t miss a thing!