Today I bring you a delicious snack recipe! This is a 3 ingredient no-bake recipe. I decided to make these because I saw them on pinterest and decided to give them a shot! Plus I’ve been looking for different recipes that use bananas because I always seem to lose my bananas from not eating them fast enough. I like this recipe because you can make as little or as much as you want. Secondly, Adults and children love them. And last but not least, they make a great snack for one or a big party sized tray!
Prep time: 5 mins. Cook time: 0 mins. Ready in: 45 mins.
☆ 1 Organic Banana
☆ 1 dark chocolate bar
☆ Peanut Butter
1. Cut bananas into even slices.
2. With a knife and your finger, put a little peanut butter between two banana slices.
3. Place banana sandwiches on a lined cookie sheet. I lined mine with foil because I didn’t have parchment paper.
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave for approximately 1 – 2 minutes. I only used about 3/4 of the chocolate bar.
5. With a spoon pour chocolate over banana sandwiches. Making sure each piece is fully covered.
6. Place in freezer for 40 minutes to an hour.
You can easily store left overs in the fridge or freezer depending on how hard you want the banana to be. I have to admit that this is the first time in a long time that I’ve enjoyed something other than smoothies with banana in it! I don’t know what it is with me and bananas but I really can’t get myself to eat them. I can’t take the taste and texture but I thought these were really good!
If you recreate these little banana bites use #HFBBananaBites on Twitter or Instagram so that I can see your pictures!