Hey Guys! I hope y’all had a wonderful week last week and you are ready for a brand new week!
Here is my “food diary” for the last week. I am writing this simply for your reference and to give you some ideas of what you can incorporate into your diet. Also, I drink one to two coffees a day and I drink plenty of water!
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT A MEAL PLAN AND I DON’T SUGGEST THAT YOU EAT JUST THIS TO REACH OR MAINTAIN A HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT.
Monday May 12th –
1. Egg salad on rye toast, an apple with PB and a coffee. EGG SALAD RECIPE: 2 eggs, 1-2 teaspoons of mayo, a little honey mustard, chopped celery.
2. T-Bone steak, one medium baked potato, peas and fried onions and mushroom.
3. An orange and honey nut cheerios
4. Open sandwich- one slice rye toast with mayo, turkey, lettuce and havarti cheese. I also had a sliced apple and peanut butter.
Tuesday May 13th –
1. Sandwich – turkey, lettuce, havarti cheese, mayo, rye bread
2. Salmon, rice and broccoli
3. Two boiled eggs, a sliced apple, PB and an orange
4. Honey bunches of oats, fresh blueberries and almond milk
Wednesday May 14th –
1. One rye toast, PB and coconut oil
2. Three fried eggs, 2 whole wheat toast and blueberries
3. Brown rice, chicken, shrimps, onions, red peppers, broccoli and soy sauce
4. Rye toast, PB, coconut oil, an apple and more PB!
5. A handful of cheddar pringles and a handful of mini rolos
Thursday May 15th –
1. Peanut butter and cheese sandwich on rye toast
2. Spaghetti and meat sauce with a slice of garlic toast
3. A mountain of broccoli and 3 scrambled eggs
4. A fruit salad – 1/3 of a pineapple, 3 kiwi and grapes
5. Two apples with peanut butter and a babybell cheese. Weird fact: I love cheese and peanut together, I dip the cheese in the PB. HAHA
Friday May 16th –
1. Grilled cheese – whole wheat bread and medium cheddar cheese and 2 scrambled eggs
2. Chicken and ribs, corn on the cob and a small boiled potato
3. Grapes, pineapple, blueberries, a sliced apple with cinnamon and 2 chocolate chip rice cakes with peanut butter
Saturday May 17th –
1. Three fried eggs and 2 whole wheat toast
2. chicken salad sandwich. Chicken salad recipe: chicken, mayo and red pepper
3. Homemade cheese burger on an whole wheat bun with a little ketchup.
4. Corn nuts and bbq peanuts
5. An apple with peanut butter, 2 tiny rye bread slices and a babybell cheese
Sunday May 18th –
1. Bacon grilled cheese with 2 scrambled eggs and blueberries. Grilled Cheese: Rye bread, medium cheddar cheese, 1 slice of bacon, and butter
2. Oven Roasted Chicken, mashed potatoes and boiled carrots
3. A sliced orange, 5 rolo pieces and about 5 pringles
4. An apple with peanut butter and a handful of honey nut cheerios
This concludes my food diary for the week of May 12th to May 18th. I have posted pictures below of some of the food that I ate, for your reference! My meals vary from week to week but always look similar to this. Also you may have noticed that I eat apples and peanut butter EVERY day, this is a regular thing! I don’t count calories or macros and I don’t measure my portion, I simply eat clean (90/10) and intuitively. I did not plan my meals before hand for this, I simply wrote down what I ate at the end of each day. If you guys would like to see more posts like this let me know in the comments below and I will for sure do more of these for you!
Talk to you soon,
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery gallery_type=”slideshow” theme_id=”1″ gallery_id=”9″ sort_by=”order” order_by=”asc” slideshow_effect=”fade” slideshow_interval=”4″ slideshow_width=”400″ slideshow_height=”250″ enable_slideshow_autoplay=”1″ enable_slideshow_shuffle=”0″ enable_slideshow_ctrl=”1″ enable_slideshow_filmstrip=”1″ slideshow_filmstrip_height=”70″ slideshow_enable_title=”0″ slideshow_title_position=”top-right” slideshow_enable_description=”0″ slideshow_description_position=”bottom-right” enable_slideshow_music=”0″ slideshow_music_url=”” watermark_type=”none” watermark_link=”http://web-dorado.com”]