As you may have guess from the title ↑ I will be showing you how I got this natural summer look. I will not go into too much detail because I think that you know where to put the eyeshadow and mascara. However, I will list the items in order of how I applied them and if I feel like there is a step that needs a little more explanation I will explain it in further detail. I will share the names of each product so that you can go out and purchase them if you want this exact look. You can absolutely get this look without using the exact same products, as well!
Here is a closer look at all of the products that I used. There are 2 items in the picture that I ended up not using. I tried to use a mix of drug store and high end makeup so that anyone could copy this makeup look! If you are wondering the shirt that I’m wearing is from Forever21.
1. ELF Eye Refresh
2. ELF Hydrating Under Eye Primer
3. ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
4. Age Rewind under eye concealer, shade pale – I used this to cover up the red spots on the rest of my skin as well.
5. Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Face Powder- I applied this to my t-zone and chin area or wherever I feel like there’s too much shine. I have this in the shade 004 Sandstorm.
6. Sephora Bronzing Powder in shade Los Cabos Matte 3 – I applied this all over my face and neck.
7.ELF Golden Bronzer – I applied this to my t-zone, down my nose, chin and I use it to contour around my cheeks a little bit.
8. Rimmel London Match Perfection Blush in shade 003 Medium
9. CoverGirl Brow & Eye makers – I filled in my eyebrows with this pencil then I brushed them out with a spoolie brush (not pictured)
10. Hard Candy Naturally Gorgeous 524 Eyeshadow Palette – I used 3 colors from this palette. The first one for the entire eyelid, fourth for the lash line and fifth color for the crease.
11. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara.
Here are the brushes and tools that I used, I will name each one starting from the left side.
1. Revlon Eyelash curler – this is a step I never miss, I curl my lashes immediately before applying mascara.
2. ELF Angled Blush Brush – I used this to apply face powder.
3. ELF Professional Blending Eye Brush – I used this brush to blend out the darker eyeshadow in the crease.
4. Mary Kay Cream Eye Color – Used this to apply the gold color eyeshadow along the top lash line.
5. Spa Source Smudge – used to apply eyeshadow all over eyelids.
6. EcoTools Large powder brush – used to applys matte Sephora bronzer
7. ELF Powder brush – Used to apply ELF Bronzer
8. EcoTools Brush (at the top) – Used to apply Blush.
** All of the ELF Products and Brushes where purchased from their website and the other products were purchased from either Walmart or Sephora.
If you liked this post and would like me to do more of these comment below, that would be really helpful!
PS. If you recreate this look please share them with me using #HFBSummerLook on Twitter or Instagram!