As your weekend is coming to an end, you are undoubtedly thinking about the week ahead and all you have to accomplish. While you’re mentally going through a list of things you need to get to, don’t forget to make a little list of goals you wish to accomplish. I always try and make little goals for myself but I haven’t physically written down any in a long while. I need the extra motivation this week and I think that writing down my goals will really help!
1. Drink 3 Liters of water a day.
– In order to accomplish this goal I will set aside 6 water bottles each morning and number them from 1 – 6. I like watching the numbers change as the day passes because it means progress!
2. At the end of every day I will write down 5 things that have made me happy.
– It’s easy to let all the crappy things overshadow the cute and heartwarming things that happen everyday so I’m going to make a conscience effort to do this.
3. Stretch daily.
– I’m really bad with this. I know that I have to do it but for some reason I find it so… painful. And it’s painful because I don’t stretch enough, so that’s gotta change. Practice what you preach, Jess!
These are my goals for the week. If you have goals of your own and would like to share them with me, I’d love to hear what you’re up to this week! :)