What is it?
Clean eating is consuming food in its most natural state, or as close to it as possible. It is not a diet; it’s a lifestyle approach to food and its preparation, leading to an improved life – one meal at a time
Can I eat things that aren’t fruits, veggies, lean protein or grains?
Yes you may. As long as it’s in moderation and not all the time.
What is considered moderation?
I like to follow the 80/20 rule. The 80/20 rule is you eat clean 80% of the time and indulge on the other 20%.
Can I still eat carbs?
Yes, but they have to be complex carbs.