Hey Everyone! On this page you will find recipes, recipes that I have taken the time to create. All of the recipes are watermarked with @HealthFit_Boss and I expect them to stay that way if you take the pictures from this website. Thank You!
1. Chop up peppers, onion and mushrooms (I bought the pre sliced ones)
2. Sauté above veggies in Olive oil on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Place asparagus on baking sheet, coat with olive oil, ground pepper and sea salt, bake at 425 for 8-12 minutes.
4. Steam desired amount of rice (i used brown minute rice)
5. Steam green beans, until cooked.
6. Place Blue Menu Turkey Balls on baking sheet and cook for 10-12 minutes flipping once.
7. Place steamed rice and the bean sprouts in the pan that the veggies have been sauteing in, add soy sauce and mix together.
8. Serve with Turkey balls on top!
** Can easily be made into a vegetarian recipe, just omit the turkey balls!