Happy Monday Everyone!
When I got to work this morning I looked at my calendar and for some reason it hit me that it’s May. I mean I knew it was May but I realized how close we are to Summer – most likely due to the fact that it’s going to be 26 degrees celcius today! How could it have not sunk in yet? I’d seen this meme (↓) quite often over the last few days of April.
For some reason I just can’t believe May is already here. Wasn’t I just sitting at my desk trying to figure out what my goals were going to be for 2015? Which by the way I’m still working on. Once again I’m sat at my desk, this time brain storming some goals for May!
1. Rollerblade 4 – 5 times a week or 16 – 20 times during the month.
2. Drink 2-3 green water bottles a day.
3. Weight Lifting 3 days a week. Focusing on Shoulders, Arms and Legs.
4. Eat 80% clean. Start the 80/20 rule again to help me get back on track. Not that I’ve been veering too far off but I’ve been indulging a little more than I want to.
5. Keep on Keepin’ on – As a lot of you know I struggle with mental illness and everyday I work hard to try and live a happy life so the goal this month is to keep on this journey of getting to a better place mentally.
I’d love to know what some of your goals are this month, whether they be fitness related or not!