Mini Zucchini Lemon Loaf
You might not believe what I’m about to tell you but it’s true life, before this I had NEVER had a lemon loaf before. The strange thing however, is that I got this intense craving for some. #WhoAmI
So naturally, I took to Pinterest to find a recipe. I found a few that looked appealing but you know how I am, I like to put my own spin on things so here what I came up with!
✓ 2 cups whole wheat flour
✓ 2 tsp. baking powder
✓ ½ tsp. salt
✓ 2 eggs
✓ ½ cup vegetable oil (or any oil your little heart desires)
✓ ½ cup milk
✓ 2 tbsp. lemon juice
✓ zest of one lemons
✓ ¾ cup white sugar
✓ 1 cups grated zucchini (i peeled mine to that the batter wouldn’t go green!)
1. set over at 350, lightly spray your pans with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl mix dry ingredients. Make a well.
3. Beat eggs in a separate bowl. Add oil, sugar, milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix well.
4. Add zucchini.
5. Stir into dry ingredients only until moist.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 -25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.