As some of you know I have been living life as a vegetarian for a few days now so I am trying out some new recipes. Especially recipes that incorporate tofu! tofu is a great source of meatless protein. I’ve been finding that tofu is helping me stay away from meat or not crave meat. another thing about tofu is that it’s incredibly versatile and will take the taste of anything it is cooked in. Here is a simple recipe that I made earlier today!
✮ 3 eggs
✮ 1/4 of a red pepper
✮ 1/2 of an onion
✮ Salt & Pepper
1. Chop up into small pieces the tofu, red pepper and onion.
2. Pour olive oil in 2 separate frying pans, once pans are hot add the tofu to one and the red pepper and onion to the other. Fry for about 5-8 minutes, stirring every so often.
3. In a separate bowl, scamble together the eggs with a splash of milk and salt and pepper. Add cooked tofu, red pepper and onion. Mix well.
4. In another frying pan, spray with olive oil cooking spray. Once pan is hot pour in the egg mixture.
5. Cook eggs like you would any other regular scrambled eggs.
6. Cut a piece of cucumber into slices & Enjoy!